If you are a parent of a Pritzker student in K-8th grade, registration is open now.
The mission of Blue Line After School is to assist students in moving forward in school success, build character and leadership skills, and teach them about who they are as a child of God.
- Focus on sharing the Gospel
- Prayer, daily devotions, Scripture memorization, Biblical knowledge, and Gathering integration.
- Leadership/Character Development
- B.L.A.S.T.s, teachable moments throughout program, counseling, and devotions focused on Biblical attributes.
- Success in School
- Homework help, enrichment focused on math, reading, & writing, connecting with parents & teachers, teaching missed/lacking skills, and SAT, ACT, & State test prep.
STUDENT PARTICIPATION REQUIREMENTS
- Completed Application
- FREE! (Registration is on a “first come first served” basis)
- Currently enrolled in Kindergarten thru 8th grade. We are working to open up this program to High School students, as well.
PROGRAM TIME AND DATES
- Monday—Thursday: 3:00-6:30pm
- Blue Line After School will follow the public school’s calendar. Programs do not meet on school holidays. Throughout the year, Blue Line might have other days that the children will not attend. In such events, a minimum of one week’s notice will be given to all children and their guardians.